If you have never trekked before, I would recommend Buddhi as he will be very helpful with the details needed. If you are an experienced trekker, I would recommend Buddhi as someone who can add enjoyment to your trek and make it culturally enriching
I am a fully qualified Annapurna trekking guide (RINU license number 513.) with over 14 years experience of leading groups around Annapurna here in Nepal.
I am a friendly guide a good English speaker with a working knowledge of French too. I can easily design treks to meet every budget and timescale. As a guide I can lead groups from 2 to 10 people. I can also organise lady own treks with a lady guide.
Some of my most popular treks are:-
- Poon Hill / Ghorepani Maxinum elevation 3200metres allow 5/6 days
- Annapurna circuit Maximum elevation 5416metre allow 12/16 days
- Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) 4130m elevation allow 7/10 days
- Panchasse trek 2500 metres allow 3/4 days
- Jomsom trek 3000 metres allow 7/9 days.
Guide only $25USD per day (includes my food and accommodation)
Porter(s) $17 USD per day (Maximum weight per trekking porter is 25Kg
Fully inclusive package price for myself and one trekker is $45 per day to include guide, food & lodging. NB: Porter(s) will be extra.
Please be patient I can only reply when I’m in Pokhara!:-